1. USER INFORMATION
ESMALDUR, S.A., hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, It is responsible for the processing of personal user data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 from 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, so that the following information is provided treatment:
End of treatment: maintain a business relationship with the User. Operations planned for treatment are:
- Sending commercial communications advertising by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical, this future, which enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the responsible and related to its products and services, or its partners or suppliers with which it has reached an agreement to promote. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Statistical studies.
- processing orders, requests or any type of request is made by the user through any form of contact that is made available.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Criteria data retention: They shall be kept as long as there is mutual interest to maintain the end of treatment and when no longer needed for that purpose, They shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure data pseudonymisation or total destruction of the same.
Data communication: the data are not communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights to assist the user:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and delete data and the limitation or opposition to their treatment.
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact to exercise their rights:
address: ESMALDUR, S.A.. CTRA. DEGREE OF CASTELLON – TERUEL, KM, 16,6 12130 SANT
JOAN DE MORO (CASTELLÓN). Email: email@example.com
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The users, by marking the appropriate boxes and data entry fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or download forms submitted, specifically accept and freely and unequivocally, your data is necessary to fulfill your request, by the provider, is voluntary inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the responsible are true and is responsible for communicating any changes thereto.
Responsible expressly informs and assures users that their personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third parties, and always to conduct any transfer of personal data, the express consent previously asked, informed and unequivocal by Users. All requested information via the website are mandatory, as they are necessary to provide optimal service to the user. If they are not provided any data, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided are completely tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force protection of personal data, responsible is complying with all provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data responsibility, and obviously with the principles described in the article 5 the GDPR, by which are treated lawfully, fair and transparent in relation to the person concerned and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
Responsible warrants that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to implement security measures that establish the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and communicated them to the right information so they can exercise.